Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Not by Sight

Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Not by Sight

S For we live by believing and not by seeing. - 2 Corinthians 5:7

O I've heard people say 'I'll believe that when I see it' more times than I can remember. But that is not how it is meant to be with God. As Christians we believe in what we cannot see. For me, once I started believing in God and his promises I started 'seeing' them in my heart. I know without a shadow of a doubt that God is real and that he loves me.

A Okay, I know that God is real and I know that he loves me. But I also know that I'm not living like I believe it enough. I guess that come down to me not believing I'm worth loving. But he loves me anyway. He has accepted me as His princess and I should wear my 'crown' with pride. I need to be alive for God and live out my life in a way that he would want me too.

P Heavenly Father, thank you for just being you. You are so amazing. Thank you for the gift of faith that you have given me. Forgive me Lord for the times I have doubted your love. I know you love me. Help me to live a life that is pleasing to you Lord. In Jesus' name Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment