Monday, March 21, 2011

Careful Freedom

21st March 2011

Careful Freedom

S  You say, “I am allowed to do anything”—but not everything is good for you. And even though “I am allowed to do anything,” I must not become a slave to anything. -1 Corinthians 6:12

O  We have freedom in Christ. His sacrifice means that we are no longer bound by all the rules and regulations of the old testament. But that does not means that we should just do whatever we want without regard. No because many things are no good for us. Some things can enslave us and cause us to draw away from God.

A  I need to be careful not to become complacent in my life. Even though I have the freedom to do whatever I want I should be aware of the consequences of my actions and how they can hurt me and others.

P  Heavenly Father, Thank you for the freedom I have in being your child. Help me to use that freedom wisely and not allow things into my life that are bad for me or will enslave me. In Jesus Name amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment