Thursday, March 3, 2011

His Strength

S   The Lord gives his people strength. The Lord blesses them with peace. Psalm 29:11

O Strength doesn't come from anyway but God. Our own strength is nothing. God gives us strength. And he blesses us with peace. Peace that comes from knowing that  God gives us the strength to face anything  that may come our way.

A I need to stop trying to do everything in my own strength. I know that I always fail when I do. I am constantly stressed out worrying about how I will handle things that life throws at me when I don't need to be. What I need to be doing is looking to God to supply me with the strength I need everyday because when I do he blesses me with the peace that comes with it. And when I have that peace only He can give I feel like I can handle anything.

P Heavenly Father, Thank you for who you are, a strong, loving and generous God. Thank you that you love me and that you want to bless me. Forgive me Lord, for all the times that I don't turn to you when life is difficult and I try to do things in my own strength. It is your strength I need Lord everyday and the blessing of peace that comes with your strength. Father I ask that you give me the strength to face life Lord. Make me strong where I am weak. Bless me with the peace that comes only from you. Just knowing you gives me strength and peace Lord. Remind me of that today Lord. In Jesus' name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment