Sunday, March 6, 2011

His Rules Not Mine

6th March 2001

His Rules Not Mine

S Do not add to or subtract from these commands I am giving you. Just obey the commands of the Lord your God that I am giving you.  -Deuteronomy 4:2

O God has given us commands to obey and he tells us that these are the command we need and that we shouldn't ignore any of them and we shouldn't add any more to them either.

A It is easy to pick and choose the rules we want to follow. We omit those that we find difficult or perhaps don't understand and we add in ones that we think are important and should be followed. But we...I am not God. Only God is God. How dare I try to tell God which rule are important or not. That is not my place and I don't know what is best for me or for others. God does though and I should accept that and just follow him.

P Heavenly Father, you are so amazing and you know what is best for me. LORD I am sorry that I don't follow your commands like I should. Please forgive me. I am also worry that I place my rules upon myself and others when I shouldn't. Please forgive me. LORD help me to remember to focus on your way and not my way. In Jesus name amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment