Saturday, March 5, 2011

Completely

5th March 2011



S Now we see things imperfectly as in a cloudy mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God knows me completely.                                                                        
1 Corinthians 13:12

O In this life we can only see a foggy version of everything and our knowledge is very limited. But when Jesus returns we will be able to see everything clearly and our knowledge will be complete. Nothing will be hidden or distorted. Just as nothing is hidden for God. He know everything about us. Both the good and the bad. We can't hide from him.

A It is good to remember that all that we see and think we know is not necessarily correct. There is so much for us to learn. It is also important to remember that we can't hide anything from God. He know us better than we  even know ourselves. We need to stop trying to hide from him and accept that he knows us and loves us anyway.

P Heavenly father, thankyou for the promise that one day I will see everything in its completeness and that I will have the answers the questions I ask. I also thankyou that you know me so completely yet you love me despite the bad things inside of me. Help me Lord to stop trying to hide things from you because you see them anyway.  In Jesus' name Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment